Game design issues

by powerlifter450

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game design issues

★★ Guide

Hi,

Ive mentioned this at least once more and possibly twice. Unit build times and movement speeds are disgustingly low. On top of that, 2 nuclear weapons strikes is insufficient. 

My time is very valuable. I log in to play this game to releive stress, not to compound it. Something needs to be done about these problems. If EA thinks complaints are bad now, wait till global release. People are going to complain up a storm and I wouldn't blame them. Theres only so many times I can report these issues. Im going to reduce my rating to one star and slam this game on every video game forum I can find. Then I will encourage anyone else I know or don't to do the same. 

Its ridiculous that a game with so much potential is hamstrung by issues that could easily be addressed by a competent game studio.

Message 1 of 2 (436 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game design issues

EA Live QV Team

Hi @powerlifter450 and thank you for your post.

This appears to be feedback unless we've missed something in your post.

Feel free to drop any feedback you have regarding balance, gameplay, etc. in this thread HERE. We collect it all and send it over to the studio guys but would like to have it all in one place.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (359 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game design issues

EA Live QV Team

Hi @powerlifter450 and thank you for your post.

This appears to be feedback unless we've missed something in your post.

Feel free to drop any feedback you have regarding balance, gameplay, etc. in this thread HERE. We collect it all and send it over to the studio guys but would like to have it all in one place.

Message 2 of 2 (360 Views)