Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Game data, account and friends list have been lost

by L1qu1dChillZ

Original Post

Game data, account and friends list have been lost

★★★ Newbie

My Game data, account, and friends list have been wiped clean. I haven't used origin in a few years and now that I have a new computer I was excited to get back on. However my friends list and all of my game data (Specifically for Apex legends) has been reset. Is this a common thing to happen and is there anything that can be done. Would love to have my old stuff back.

Message 1 of 2 (70 Views)

Re: Game data, account and friends list have been lost

Community Manager

Hey @L1qu1dChillZ,

Given everything including your friends list seems to have been lost, this actually sounds like you may be logging into a separate account than before. 

Just taking a look at the account you've posted on, I'm showing Apex was launched for the first time ever on April 11th of this year. If you had played in the past, it would have been on a different account so you should be able to recover this by signing into the correct account.

I would definitely try logging in with any other email addresses you may have used in the past. If you're not certain or no longer have access to any older accounts, reaching out to an advisor so they can try to help recover an account will be the best bet here.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website  or if you prefer, you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (29 Views)
Twitter Stream