Game crashing

by benholbrook33

Original Post

Game crashing

★★★ Novice
Game has crashed on me twice today during ship arena combats and upon completion of rancor raid. The first crash during ship arena I got the, "your opponent is already engaged in battle". Upon restarting the app, I was on cool down and lost a battle. Second ship arena crash caused me to lose another battle. Finished at rank 18 from three battles, maybe could have been rank 8-10.

Crash after rancor caused my score to be 0 and rank 28 in my guild, instead of ranking somewhere in the 15 people who completed the raid.

Had to restart three times after rancor raid crash, which caused me to miss phase 1 of a heroic tank. Any recommendations on what can be done. Each crash was accompanied by the error 3.0 code.
Message 1 of 6 (685 Views)

Re: Game crashing

Community Manager

@benholbrook33 Sorry for the late reply, are you still having issues with the game?

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (596 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah this happened to me too, it crashes during any raid, tank , rancor, especially when someone else is fighting in the raid.  Also crashed TW on offense. It started crashing every time I go into Arena battles as well as Fleet Battles. I have never seen 200s in Fleet arena, because it crashes EVERY TIME i try.

Inquired about this after being so frustrated dealing, they said uninstall and reinstall. I did that, no more than a month later, its doing it MORE than ever.

I called EA today, they said it might not be my phone, and could very well be the game, and to keep reading the forums to see if there is an update on my issue....lol

Message 3 of 6 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yep, Im still having issues too, in offense TW it crashed twice this week. In ship arena I was crashed every time I enter in combat. I uninstalled and installed the game twice but the crash keeps on
Message 4 of 6 (571 Views)

Community Manager

@stanton831@Player_rwm7uhs6

After reinstalling the game are the crashes less frequent?

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (543 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, the crashes have not been continuing. Not sure why I reached out in hindsight. Sure the response will be, "Good, well problem solved."

Message 6 of 6 (482 Views)