Re: Game crashing on ps4 constantly and I got penalized on ranked games

by Llamagata

Original Post

Game crashing on ps4 constantly and I got penalized on ranked games

★★ Novice

I bought my PS4 on day one, yet I don’t have a problem with any other game. Already tried every solution online and nothing worked. So whenever I’m playing apex, 1 in about 7 games crashes all of the sudden, the screen freezes for a split second, comes back, then freezes again and I get the blue screen error ce-34878-0.

Now because of that I got penalized 3 times on ranked (most of them while I was winning) and have to wait 10 minutes to queue again, despite losing all the points.

I need a solution asap, or someone to check on my account and get a crash log, I will be unable to play ranked if this keeps happening and I don’t know what to do.

PSN ID RustyBreaker if you need it

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 6 (1,403 Views)

Apex Legends CE-34878-0 error keeping me from playing.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Literally every match I've played of Apex so far on PS4 since update 1.28.  As soon I land, all sound mutes,  besides my footsteps, gun in hand disappears, then the game freezes. I've tried to reset my system multiple times, I've reinstalled the game multiple times, I've rebuild database multiple times, I've even tried Initializing my PS4 (Completely resetting system) MULTIPLE times...I've tried literally everything, yet it STILL does the same exact thing  at the beginning of EVERY game. So instead of getting a comment from EA_Darko on how to NOT resolve this issue, RESPAWN, EA, whoever does the updates,  CAN YOU PLEEEEASE FIX THIS ISSUE? I literally adore this game, but the way you guys are going along with the game, I don't feel like it will last much longer if the game is deemed unplayable to most of your players.

Message 2 of 6 (1,416 Views)

Community Manager

@RustyBreaker 

Try booting your console in Safe Mode and then choose Option 5, Rebuild Database.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/s...

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (1,370 Views)

★★ Novice

Like I said, I already tried every solution online, including rebuilding the database. Nothing worked.

Message 4 of 6 (1,348 Views)

★★ Novice

@RustyBreaker  They'll more than likely say the same repetitive stuff man. 1000's of people could complain about the server crashes, and they'd still try to blame our consoles. This happens literally Everytime an update to "fix" things pops up.

The one thing you could try doing is deleting your save data for Apex, and once you start it again, before entering a game, mute lobby and in game music. Somehow, doing both of those things made it work the rest of the night for me. Only crashed once after that. But, bare in mind, doesn't last long, because now my game is crashing again during EVERY game.

Message 5 of 6 (1,303 Views)

★ Novice
@RustyBreaker me pasa todos los dias y cada dia me penaliza mas ahora tengo 680 mins de penalizacion,,,estaba cargando para jugar ranked y sin siquiera empezar se cae el juego y penalizado,,,,esta va de mal en peor, ayuda rapida es muy injusto
Message 6 of 6 (1,198 Views)