Game crashing after update

by elionaysalem

Original Post

Re: Game crashing

★★ Novice
I'm facing the same problem! I was playing 'till 1 Hour Ago, so I updated the game and now is not working! Game keeps crashing!
Message 31 of 52 (1,367 Views)

Game crashing after update

★★ Novice
I was playing NBA Live Mobile normally till 1 Hour Ago, so I updated the game and now is not working anymore! Game keeps crashing!!! That's the Second time! I didn't play the first week of Season 2 because of it!!!! Solve my problem EA!
Message 32 of 52 (1,673 Views)

Re: Game crashing after update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here. Trying to reinstall game but still crashing (iOS 11.1.1 on iPad Mini 4). Crash log attached.

Message 33 of 52 (1,668 Views)

★★ Novice
I did that 3 times and didn't work! I already cleaned the data, disconnected the Google account and etc. I did everything to solve this and is not working!
Message 34 of 52 (1,660 Views)

Re: NBA Mobile Crashes on Startup

★★★★ Novice

Same Probleme here. Crahes at Harden Start Screen after googleplay-account login. ea-troubleshooting negative!

Message 35 of 52 (1,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem, it still doesnt work after 2 and a half hours. Please fix this EA
Message 36 of 52 (1,595 Views)

NBA live mobile crash

★ Novice
I cannot log in every time I try it crashes
Message 37 of 52 (1,479 Views)

Re: NBA live mobile crash

★★★ Newbie
Have 60 somthing player league and we all have same issue,ea has a bunch of * working on this game,since S2 started its been problem after problem,the gotta get some pros on this asap or this game wont exist anymore
Message 38 of 52 (1,452 Views)

★ Novice
Same here. Cleaned Cache, reinstalled program, and it just flashes up and crashes off. What's the deal here??? I sure as heck better not lose progression in the game. This is B.S.. My mobile device is an Android.
Message 39 of 52 (1,547 Views)

Re: Crashes before opening for the last week

★★★★★ Newbie
I dont think its abt the league because i uninstalled it then installed to see if it works but it didnt even open and my account was unlinked so couldn't be an issue abt the league
Message 40 of 52 (1,347 Views)