Game crashing after Holiday Celebration Update December 14, 2020

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: Game crashing after Holiday Celebration Update December 14, 2020

★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat I am having same issue .. worked fine until all my characters were back in the house at the same time.. I have deleted and reinstalled several times and it still won’t load.
Message 71 of 110 (540 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello. My player id: 1006287150859. I tried everything and still the game crashed while trying to  enter the game.  And my mobile model is samsung M31. Icant play since yesterday. And ill be behind with events . Please fix.. thanks. 

Message 72 of 110 (538 Views)

★ Novice

It started crashing (at start up) about 24 hours after the update. Leading up to that, it was working great and I had thrown myself into the Treasure Hunt and Eco Workshop, playing nonstop, as I really desperately want to get those quest prizes.

The splash page loads for a few seconds, then crashes and I can’t get into the game at all since yesterday. Restarted my phone, etc...have not uninstalled the game as I’m afraid of loosing my game/progress and things I’ve paid for. 

iPhone 8 Plus

Software Version 14.2

USA

i really hope there is a fix soon, I’m so very disappointed to be missing out on the quest and Wumples prizes!

Message 73 of 110 (527 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not able to open the game

Device: Realme X2

Model: RMX1992

ColorOS version: V7

Realme UI version: V1.0

Android version: 10

Message 74 of 110 (501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to download and start the Treasure Hunt event. I bought 2 packs and now my game crashes when I click on a Sim to complete an action. 

I am on an up to date Android LG Stylo 6 phone. I have tried everything listed and it is still crashing. 

Message 75 of 110 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat Same. It worked yesterday,but today it keeps crashing if I want to do any tasks outside me house aka the event tasks.
Message 76 of 110 (468 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't join the game since the last update. It kicks me out when I start the game

Message 77 of 110 (466 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  My game worked fine until today when I brought a Sim home to do a relationship task.  It started crashing and now won't load.  Apple iPad Air

Message 78 of 110 (458 Views)

★★ Novice
@SalixCat I'm having this same problem on my iPhone 11. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice, restarted my phone, cleared some storage space, still been a problem since yesterday morning.
Message 79 of 110 (457 Views)

★★ Novice

Continuous crashing after update. Tried restarting iPhone 8.

Message 80 of 110 (432 Views)