Re: Game crashing after Holiday Celebration Update December 14, 2020

by justawidget

Original Post

★★ Novice

Game was working fine after update until all of my sims were home together and now it won’t go past the loading screen without crashing. iPad Air 2 with iOS Version 14.3

Message 61 of 110 (700 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@pp7hqybobeq3 Right there with ya.
Message 62 of 110 (689 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Thank you for the update but whatever else they’re fixing is absolutely useless to all of us who can’t even open the game Frown.
Message 63 of 110 (683 Views)

Betreff: Game crashing after Holiday Celebration Update December 14, 2020

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this problem as well since early yesterday afternoon. Game won’t go past loading screen. Playing on IPad 2 and IPhone 6, IOS 14.2.

It worked fine after the Update for about 14 hours. Hope there will be a solution soon.

Message 64 of 110 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

iPhone 7, iOS 14.3 (updated phone after crashing started to see if helped); after game update, my game continues to crash, doesn’t load past loading screen, I was doing llamazoom events, all my sims were completing events at home; I was in part 3 of Small Fry’s quest, and had recently attended a party.

player ID: 1004934233154 ; please help & consider making a new update since this is a bug that can affect all players eventually. I thought I was in the clear until shortly after attending a party.

Message 65 of 110 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game is still crashing after doing the troubleshooting steps. I'm using an Ipad with the most recent update. 

Message 66 of 110 (636 Views)

★★ Novice

It have been 24 hours and even after downloading the latest update patch and my game still won't work.I even tried all the suggestions in this page, all I haven't try is reinstalling the game.  It's infuriating and dissapointing.  I just bought the treasure hunt packs and all I got is game crash.  How will EA respond to players that are supporting this game by buying their packs and investing their time?  If the game developer is unprepared to launch an event that will cause glitch all over the board of continents they should have postpone it until the game is ready instead of forcing the release date and cause this kind of debacle.I just hope there'll be  a resolution to this setback soon and won't happen again in the future.

Message 67 of 110 (636 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried switching on my device back, reinstalling the game and still the game's crashing. It won't open the game fully, it would redirect me to my device's home screen. And I've tried doing this for several times.

Message 68 of 110 (623 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello I can't login to my account in the sims mobile since yesterday. Whenever I try to open the app it crashes. I haven’t been able to play for over 12 hours now. I lost my time to do treasure hunts and wumples. Hope EA will give extra time or compensation beside fix the bug.

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform: android 10, samsung A51.
OS Version 10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%).
Connection Type Wifi, mobile data.
region Asia
Country Indonesia

I still can not login even in other mobile phone.

Message 69 of 110 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Non riesco più a entrare nel gioco, ho provato a disinstallarlo e reinstallarlo ma quando faccio per caricare la mia partita precedente anzi che iniziare una partita nuova mi sbalza fuori dall’applicazione stessa cosa mi succede dopo che provo a rientrare, non so cosa fare 😭😭😭😭😭

Message 70 of 110 (577 Views)