Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Game crashes

by bouu92157

Original Post

Game crashes

★★★★ Newbie

A game crash cost me my GA win. I lost my much more powerful CLS squad going in against a weaker BH. Before the first turn the game closed and the squad counted as used and they had a successful defense 

is there any any way to be compensated for this? I lost a zeta and other goods because of my game crashing.

Message 1 of 2 (179 Views)

Re: Game crashes

[ Edited ]

Hi, @bouu92157 

Sad to hear your game crashing in a GA. If you are experiencing a lot of crashes, I can advice you to reinstall the game. Make sure to save your progress on google play games or it's iOS counterpart.

Claiming a refund for a lost GA match on the other hand can proof tricky, but I guess you could always try. This is how to contact SWGoH customer support.

I don't work for EA. If a post solved your problem, please accept it as a solution and grant XP.

There must be both dark and light. I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order. I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life. I am a Gray Jedi.
Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help