Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? DICE Germany
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) june 16 2020
Summarize your bug I was playing and the game freezed suddenly whilst the sounds where continuing hampering. Then the screen turned black and I was kicked from the game. After loading you see that I have lost connection to the ea servers. I have a very good connection. This is the second times in 30 minutes that this is happening no joke! I have had this bug many times and I am reporting it because it is pretty bad.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You just play. suddenly the game freezes up and the game is repeating the last sounds that you gear like a jackhammer.
What happens when the bug occurs? suddenly the game freezes up and the game is repeating the last sounds that you hear like a jackhammer..
What should be happening instead? The game shouldnt freeze up

I could not attach screenshot as it happened in 5 seconds.

Message 1 of 3 (426 Views)

Re: Game crashes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

September 2019, Disconnecting Xbox and back confirmed 

To clarify your bug I have added a link from FPS Life on youtube. 

It shows the issue and got confirmed comments which are from last update

Time period was around chapter 4

Perhaps these steps can work for you 

Bram

Message 2 of 3 (402 Views)

Re: Game crashes

★ Apprentice

My latency is usually around 25. I check this reguraly. This is good. I dont know if the game disconnects because of a internet problem but I do know that the game freezes up, literally, after which I get thrown out of the game ending up in the screen where I see "You have lost connection to the EA servers" 

I am hoping DICE reads this as both the freezing and ending up in the message screen where I am unable to navigate out from happens to me regurarly. Note that I have played for a couple of hours this day and am playing after the summer update in 2020. 

I think it is a technical issue of some memory overload or something as I have good proper connection. But I am not sure - just reporting what I experience. 

I like BF5 very much even more so then its predecessor and would like to counter some of the negativity in the community that was going on about this game. 

I will post more bugs as much as i can.

Bram

Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)