Game crashes xbox series x

by Br4dyATFC

Original Post

Re: Xbox Series X crashes whilst playing FUT squad battles.

★★ Apprentice

@padzerdegaffer wrote:
@giovannilinardiI have contacted xbox and they said that since fifa is the only game this happens it is not a problem with the console.

Yea but its not every single player on fifa that it happens to which must mean that theres a problem with a big batch of xbox consols surly?

Message 51 of 198 (697 Views)

xbox series X every time i start a game my xbox shuts down, FUT

★★★ Newbie

my xbox shuts down everytime i start a game in FUT

Message 52 of 198 (677 Views)

★ Apprentice
@giovannilinardi Well thats a possibility because I've stuck it on the old xbox one I have and hasn't crashed once all day.
Message 53 of 198 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same places 2 games of rivals and both time it’s finishing a replay and the it crashes on the same rivals screen. Pls EA fix it

Message 54 of 198 (664 Views)

Re: Game crashes xbox series x

★★ Guide

Platform: Xbox Series X

Error Message: None, console shuts down

Digital or physical version of the game: Digital (Trial V.)

FIFA 22 Game version: Xbox X/S

Where it crashes: Career mode, almost every game

What happens before it crashes: Game runs completely normal and suddenly the console shut down. X Box Button on the Controller is flashing for a few seconds. Only way to restart the console is to push the on/off power button on the console.

Little side note: i have the same issue in F1 2021

Message 55 of 198 (664 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@padzerdegaffer wrote:
@giovannilinardiWell thats a possibility because I've stuck it on the old xbox one I have and hasn't crashed once all day.

So did u have fifa thats compatable with both one and series x? From wat ive read its the nxt gen version of the game thats crashing consols

Message 56 of 198 (654 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @InmEnzoRiver that you are seeing the issue across multiple games from different publishers points to this possibly being hardware-related.

I'd recommend reaching out and speaking with Xbox support.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 57 of 198 (639 Views)

Community Manager

Sounds like it may be hardware-related @Dany_Lakewood as you are having the issue with multiple games.

I had to send my Xbox back to MS and be replaced as I had a similar issue across 3 games.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 58 of 198 (638 Views)

★★★ Novice

Fifa 22 on Xbox series x has randomly crashed and turned off the whole xbox 4-5 times since I got it. Been both when using quick resume or starting from scratch. It doesn’t happen in any other games.

what can be the problem? Very frustrating

Message 59 of 198 (628 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Darko i played since launch of the console so much games and never ever had a problem. And suddenly on 2 EA games this happend to me. Look around the internet how much people this problem have with your game. Don't sell me as stupid.

So EA will not investigate this issue and just say "it's you console guys" or what?
Message 60 of 198 (638 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help