Game crashes xbox series x

by Br4dyATFC

Original Post

Re: FIFA 22 FUT crash on series x

★★★ Novice

FINALLY someone else is having the same problem tried 25 matches and it’s happened in every single one exact same bug as mate

Message 21 of 198 (2,340 Views)

Re: FIFA 22 FUT crash on series x

★★★★ Novice

Same here, bought FIFA 22 Ultimate version for my Xbox Series X and it keeps crashing, part way through a game. Not even a reboot, complete shut down.

Message 22 of 198 (2,291 Views)

Re: Game crashes xbox series x

★★★★ Novice
@InmEnzoRiver Im wondering are u on 120hz or 60hz?
Message 23 of 198 (1,088 Views)

Game crashes my Xbox Series X

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So i played like 3-4 hours of the trail version and the game shut down my console 3 times completely.

It always happend during a game in career mode.

Message 24 of 198 (1,104 Views)

Re: Xbox Series X crashes whilst playing FUT squad battles.

★★★★★ Newbie

same here. even playing seasons crashes your console

Message 25 of 198 (2,092 Views)

Frequent Crashes in Div Rivals Xbox Series X

★★★ Apprentice

I had no crashes at all the first 2 days, but now today I've had at least 5 crashes where mid game it will freeze and then go black screen and send me to the Xbox Home. I was just playing and winning 5-0 to get promotion to Div 7 when it crashed around the 82nd minute; it's really frustrating the way rivals is that now these crashes make it impossible to string together wins and progress. My most recent crash was 10:23 PM PST. Could I get some assistance on why this all of a sudden has just been happening to me like crazy. Xbox GT: CL4M

Message 26 of 198 (1,063 Views)

★★ Novice

Same ! 

And i think it is EA bug 

Message 27 of 198 (2,044 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What I don't understand is, after playing the xbox one version, it doesn't crash my xbox and I can play it hours upon end but the series x turns the xbox series X into a potato😅

Message 28 of 198 (1,056 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Sorry @InmEnzoRiver by disable I mean use the workaround, when playing any Xbox Series X title make sure that you press the Xbox button and then when the menu appears select Quit so next time you start the game it will start normally rather than resuming.

Is there any reason or rhyme to the issue appearing, does it only happen after the console has been in standby for example?

Darko 

Hi @EA_Darko I don't know if it's the same for others, but for me it always crashes mid game on the series X version. I can be in the menus or trade on FUT for as long as I like but as soon as I touch a squad battles or div rivals game it crashes the xbox at a random point. Could be 20 minutes in or 85 minutes in.

Message 29 of 198 (1,088 Views)

★★ Novice
@BreakYourseIf Same issue here but game freezes for a few seconds then xbox shuts down.... Everytime on fifa 22 but not happening on other games
Message 30 of 198 (1,975 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help