Re: Game crashes regularly SWGOH

by runnable412

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crashes regularly SWGOH

★ Novice

Since the Conquest update my SWGOH game crashes after about 10 minutes.  Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and made sure my phone has enough spare memory.  Ally code 663 575 481. Im losing TW battles Fleet, Arena and other guild events that mean losing out on progress for guuld. Can you help? 

Message 1 of 10 (1,132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @DarkJedi00,

If you feel this a bug, a bug report would be my recommendation here after trying the troubleshooting steps. The troubleshooting will still help to rule out some potential causes for some bugs. I've linked the 'create a bug report' link above in my earlier message.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (1,010 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I’ve experienced the same thing, in the middle of a battle the game just closes, since the latest update. Using an IPad Pro, Ally code 789-144-248

Message 2 of 10 (1,092 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @DarkJedi00, have you been able to get past the title screen?

Hi @deadant61 same question as well as, can you share what device would you play SWGOH on if not?

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 10 (1,061 Views)

★ Novice

Samsung A260F. New 1 year ago.

Message 4 of 10 (1,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yes, as the game crashes usually in the middle of a battle, for example yesterday in TW it closed in the middle of a ship battle, I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, with no success it still randomly closes. iPad Pro iOS 14.4.1

Message 5 of 10 (1,044 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @DarkJedi00,

Ok, random crashes would be a different issue, but it sounds like you've been able to get past the loading screen so that's good. Thank you.

For crashes, what I can recommended to help limit it somewhat are the troubleshooting steps available for iOS devices here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes-Basic-Troubleshooting-Guide/m-...

Please give those a go. If the crashes don't reduce, it might be a bug and would require a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 10 (1,029 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @deadant61, have you been able to get past the title screen?

Message 7 of 10 (1,028 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I didn’t have a problem until the last update, I would assume there’s some kind of bug in the update causing the crashing.

Message 8 of 10 (1,015 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @DarkJedi00,

If you feel this a bug, a bug report would be my recommendation here after trying the troubleshooting steps. The troubleshooting will still help to rule out some potential causes for some bugs. I've linked the 'create a bug report' link above in my earlier message.

- EA_Lanna

Message 9 of 10 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Novice

The crash symptoms had subsided while the conquest was not being held, but they recurred as soon as the conquest began.
I suspect that the conquest was the cause of the crash.
Is it an overload on the server or something like that?

Message 10 of 10 (697 Views)