Re: Game crashes my Xbox Series X

by DaizerNation

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Guys solved the issue of shutdown (turned off specifically on the game EA Fifa BF 20214 after 30 minutes of play) !!!! after much agony realized that this turns off the power supply in the PS5 took off the white covers took a can with compressed air and blew a place unit power, my console was magnetized and it felt a lot of dust which leaks current. Everything works like clockwork 14 hours in BF2042 perfect! spread the word to anyone not too lazy on the forums it helped me!

Message 391 of 421 (351 Views)

★ Guide

Any update on the topic of Crashing Xbox?

Message 392 of 421 (341 Views)

Re: XSX Update for Hard Crashes

★★★ Apprentice

Still not working on my X. This is such a joke. 

Message 393 of 421 (330 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@DaizerNation I've pretty much given up. I can't even launch the game without a crash. I've done everything. Starting to wonder if it's the xbox. But it's the only game that does this so idk.

Message 394 of 421 (316 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Commiekiller451 still crashing on start for you?

Message 395 of 421 (315 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes every time before ship screen. Xbox One version works. I have tried everything too. No other game does this. Battlefield V/4 work on Series X. 

Message 396 of 421 (276 Views)

Game crashing on xbox

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I try to launch something from the portal, the game freezes and crashes on the loading screen on Xbox. Why is this?

Message 397 of 421 (253 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks for confirming that for me. It's a game of hurry up and wait at this point...

Message 398 of 421 (416 Views)

★ Guide
@xJAZZMANNYx Thanks for confirming
Message 399 of 421 (388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It shuts down the console!!

In my case, this is only happening with Battlefield 2042; the patch update has been applied and it hasn't fixed the issue of crashing my xbox series x, so I would say that this game is not optimized for this console.

Message 400 of 421 (356 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help