Re: Game crashes frequently

by carpedesnuts

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crashes frequently

★★ Novice

The game is crashing at a ridiculous rate wether it be during a battle or just loading a battle. If i had to give it a ratio 7/10 battles i start crash costing me important fights such as GAC,TB,TW and GC. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey folks, 

Have you had a chance to go through these troubleshooting steps at all?

There are a couple different lists depending on your platform, so please take a look through that post to give them a try.

If you're still running into the same issue after that please let us know as much information as possible so we can look into this further.

That could include your device/operating system, what activity you're playing when encountering crashes, how long you're playing before experiencing a crash, etc. 

Thanks!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (1,168 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
@winkywacker Also freezing issue that EA is aware of and it's been going on since dash render came out I asked doja the other day on swgoh events if there was an update on it being addressed and got completely blown off
Message 2 of 8 (1,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had it crash multiple times today between doing the gear events and a Sith Tri raid.  It's getting really annoying because our guild is trying to complete a few challenges.

Message 3 of 8 (1,228 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks, 

Have you had a chance to go through these troubleshooting steps at all?

There are a couple different lists depending on your platform, so please take a look through that post to give them a try.

If you're still running into the same issue after that please let us know as much information as possible so we can look into this further.

That could include your device/operating system, what activity you're playing when encountering crashes, how long you're playing before experiencing a crash, etc. 

Thanks!

Mako.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,169 Views)

★★ Novice

Every day the game locks up on me. Latest iOS and 74gb available space (only game I play)

no other apps open. Great internet connection. I have to close the game and restart it constantly. Especially frustrating starting a battle in TW and then getting the lock up. Frustrating enough to finally log in and post something.

Message 5 of 8 (1,024 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just had a weird glitch in Conquest. My stealthed R2 just killed Darth Revan with Massively Overpowered. DR was the last of the SE squad. DR disappeared. R2 disappeared. The battle just counted down.
I just had to shut the app down and restart it. I lost the energy and got no credit for anything that happened in the battle

Screenshot_20220214-223651_Heroes.jpg

Message 6 of 8 (1,012 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm on a Android phone and I've went through all your "troubleshooting steps" more than once and still didn't work. The game has been freezing up since the November 17th update.... 3 months today.

Sometimes its locks up on the title screen or as soon as the cantina loads. Other times i get to play for a few seconds to, maybe, a few minutes. It's constant and happens 100% of the time. I've lost countless GL tickets as well as hurting my guild in TW and TB.

I thought maybe the update yesterday was going to fix something but, nope, after finally getting the game to load i froze up 7 times in less than an hour.

Message 7 of 8 (968 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Yeah my most recent crash came launching GL Kenobi, literally 2 seconds into the cinematic and it just crashes. I’ve run their troubleshooting but no fix. 

No offense EA but this games support, bugs and * is a little out of hand.

Message 8 of 8 (763 Views)