Re: Game crashes every time since today

by Konform103

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crashes every time since today

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Since today, my game keeps crashing, sometimes during game launch, sometimes during matchmaking, sometimes during a game. Couldn't finish a single game without crashing today.

I never experienced crashed before today, and I have no problems with other games.

I updated my graphic card drivers, the game still crashes everytime.

Here is a dxdiag and the apex_crash.txt of my latest crash.

Message 1 of 5 (594 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I've always had the mouse pad and less than 10Go disk space when apex came out, with no problem. 

And I dont have problems with other games.

After reading other forums apex crash threads, I tried to lower my cpu frequency by 100Mhz. No more crashes in apex. There is something very strange about this.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (533 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Matt68_ESO 

Two things you should definitely look into:

• Disk space - You only have around 5GB free, aim for 32GB+ free space (2x RAM)
  • GALAX RGB Mouse Pad GMP-01 - disable the RGB controller software for this peripheral

Let us know if this helps you, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've always had the mouse pad and less than 10Go disk space when apex came out, with no problem. 

And I dont have problems with other games.

After reading other forums apex crash threads, I tried to lower my cpu frequency by 100Mhz. No more crashes in apex. There is something very strange about this.

Message 3 of 5 (534 Views)

★ Pro
There's an update rolling out next week.. Wait for it
Message 4 of 5 (529 Views)

Community Manager

@Matt68_ESO 

Thanks for posting. Running your hardware at stock clock speeds is a well known troubleshooting step and is even more relevant these days as so many manufacturers are doing 'Factory Overclocking'.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (498 Views)