Re: Game crashes back after CS kamino update

by americki_nindza

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Hello there, 

Having the same issue. 

• PC
  • I play GA, CS, and HVV - crashes happen always on CS, sometimes on GA, haven't experienced it in HVV yet
  • Yes I've updated my GPU drivers 
  • DxDiag attached
Message 11 of 28 (971 Views)

★ Apprentice

still crushing, and it s been a week now or so...

Message 12 of 28 (930 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same here. The game has started throwing me on desktop every 15-30 minutes Frown

Message 13 of 28 (908 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi 

Platform: PC

Gamemodes: HvV, GA, CS. Didn't really try the others (can never find a game)

Troubleshooting: Literally all the troubleshoots have been done. It's not me, its the CS update. My computer ran flawlessly before this update (and still does, except when attempting this game).

DxDiag attached.

Message 14 of 28 (862 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply!
- Platform: PC
- Can crash on any mode at any point, but it seems more pronounced on CS and GA as well as in transition scenes/in the lobby before respawning
- So far I only tried frame capping but that didn't do anything to help. Will try the other potential fixes and report back

UPDATE

- None of the suggestions fixed the problem (removing the folder from documents, drivers are current)

- DxDiag file is attached

- It's quite definitely the game. I never had this issue before the kamino update

Another thing I noticed: I was playing CS and at some point in the game I had extreme stutter and I was sure it was gonna crash. But it didn't. Again, it seems, the crashes typically happen in the lobby or in transitions but not inside the match.

UPDATE

- De- and reinstalled and it still crashes. Not as often any more, as it seems, but it still happens...

Message 15 of 28 (858 Views)

★ Apprentice

still crushing, new driver didn't help

Message 16 of 28 (831 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here, it's since almost 2 weeks that the game freeze my Pc during the matches- I cannot do anything. I can only restart the pc, pressing the reset button....

Message 17 of 28 (816 Views)

★★ Guide
If you whole PC freeze then you have problem with you OS, drivers or hardware game cant freeze whole PC
Message 18 of 28 (796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you for the reply! What do you mean with Os?(edit. *I got it, English is not my first language, sorry)

Anyway this freeze is something that happen just when BF2 is running. 😔 I play different games, BF1 and even Anthem and my pc is fine with them. I don't know😞

Message 19 of 28 (774 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@juliett_911 OS = operating system (Windows)
Message 20 of 28 (752 Views)