by jaymo31680

Original Post

Re: Game crashes after update

★★★ Novice
That's nice
Message 31 of 42 (1,289 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I lost my account/team at the Larry bird update and was pissed. I worked my way back up but it just aint the same. I had good solid team and now I have same rated team but could have been 3 or 4 ratings above this by now if I hadn't been black balled

Spoiler

Message 32 of 42 (1,234 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I see 3.3.04 update mentioned of fixing game crash issues though not sure if it’s related to this one. However, I’m still not able to login with my Game Center account and it still crashes at that point. 

Message 33 of 42 (1,143 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

After nearly two months of not being able to login, I think 3.3.05 just fixed the issue. It was just released late last night. 

So what did I miss for two months?

Message 34 of 42 (2,524 Views)

★★★ Novice

What did you do to get back on your regular account because they dont respond to nothing(hence why there games are trash)and I still cant log in

Message 35 of 42 (1,029 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I didn’t do anything. I actually had the game uninstalled for a while and just watched for updates on App Store. 

Message 36 of 42 (1,024 Views)

★★ Novice
So, still no love for "unknown error" account then .___
Message 37 of 42 (1,014 Views)

★★★ Novice

O ok

Message 38 of 42 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Novice

I uninstalled it and it shows its been updated but when reinstalled it crashes.Why would yall call yourselves ea support but yall dont even respond to messages,instead help the dead games like madden 19.Ima just wait and keep it uninstalled see if that does anything.Yall got to be the worst support I've ever dealt with man.

Message 39 of 42 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m with you my NBA game glitched once and now it won’t even load on any device. 

For almost 1month and a half

Message 40 of 42 (975 Views)