Re: Game crashes after update

by hyc1836

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
I can play but had to start new account and start over using a different google email. My old profile that I logged in under facebook and guest still closes out every time with no warning or reason. I'm praying that the update they do in the morning fixes this problem
Message 21 of 42 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still no-go for me. Can anyone from EA respond?

Message 22 of 42 (1,108 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm hoping tomorrow's update fixes this seriously 

Message 23 of 42 (1,101 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA says they are aware of problem and working on fixing it but I just don't put a lot of faith in this update fixing it. We hsve lost out in like 1 or 2 weeks of being able to get good players even if they do fix it and I'm sure they won't compensate that 

Message 24 of 42 (1,091 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The update didn't fix anything for me. How about everyone else?

Message 25 of 42 (1,073 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Issue is still happening for me. What update are you referring to?

Message 26 of 42 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
When I looked on ea sports website the next update for nba live was supposed to have been on the 8th but I dont think it was a complete update
Message 27 of 42 (1,047 Views)

★★ Guide

I've found that the game is crashing to desktop every time a Tournament is beginning and every time a Tournament is ending

Message 28 of 42 (990 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you tho EA for making it harder on us. Now we suddenly can't make a shot no matter what rating. A buddy of mine finally got 98 LeBron and open shot he missed 7 outta 8 shots. That is ridiculous and they were open and dead on shots so what's up? Why am I even trying for him if he is a dud

Message 29 of 42 (974 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone, my name is hyc1836. I’d like to say that I have been sober from the game of NBA Live Mobile for 19 days. I know it’s not much of a milestone to celebrate, but I have to say that I’ve learned to let go and enjoy life itself. 

1836 out

*mic drop

Message 30 of 42 (920 Views)