Re: Game crashes after update

by hyc1836

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

You guys at EA really need to fix this issue. It's clearly on you're end, the issue hasn't started until your "Big Update". Stop advising everyone to delete the game and reinstall it, try it on a different device, update their device or restart their device, because IT DOESN'T WORK!!! I have tried everything possible from my end, with 0 results. So please get to work on the issue instead of giving out pointless information. Some of us put actual money & time into the game, and this isn't fair we can't play over such a relatively small issue. 

Message 11 of 42 (1,094 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David Can you please confirm if there is maintenance underway to address this issue?

Message 12 of 42 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been able to login fine up until today. Now when I launch the game, it closes almost immediately. It really sucks but I'm a bit relieved that it isn't just me. 

Message 13 of 42 (1,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine has also been acting up following latest maintenance. I can login and play some of the events. But every time I play the Lunar year or larry bird event it crashes... 

What really annoys me is that it spends the stamina and doesn't recover it when I log back in. I have lost over 300 stamina just trying to play those events.

Please fix this!

Message 14 of 42 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here bro 

can't login with my Facebook account 

cant play us guest either on my iPhone (iOS)

but when I try creating us a new user the just opens fast with know crashes.. I want to know if this problem will be fixed or I have just lost everything.. I have try every necessary tips/ways for it to work but still not working. All time and Money i have spent on this game is fading away.i hope you fixed this EA.😂91 franchise. 

Message 15 of 42 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same here bro not different at all nothing is working after all the time and money spent on this game . And all that grinding for better franchise player. I don't know I will be able to start all over.
Message 16 of 42 (1,040 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
  1. Oh I know you're pain. I had a 93 team with almost solid 95 starters and haven't been able to play in almost a week, ever since Larry bird update. I'm so pissed off I can't even explain. Everyday I delete game a reinstall, restart phone, do every thing they say to try...nothing works 
Message 17 of 42 (1,026 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David would you be able provide some feedback? Any findings? Root cause? ETA?

Message 18 of 42 (999 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's the worst thing,, it does not give me any feedbacks. Nothing!! The app just closes 

Message 19 of 42 (995 Views)

★★★ Novice
Bro I just want to know if u can play you NBA live mobile game. Because I also have the same problem no difference
have you Been able login with Facebook?
or guest? I will be glad if you reply 😀
Message 20 of 42 (981 Views)