Re: Game crashes after update

by hyc1836

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crashes after update

★★★★★ Novice

Game keeps crashing after latest 3.3.01 update when login in with Game Center account on iPhone. 

Message 1 of 42 (2,352 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

After nearly two months of not being able to login, I think 3.3.05 just fixed the issue. It was just released late last night. 

So what did I miss for two months?

View in thread

Message 34 of 42 (2,526 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

After the lastest update on NBALM my game has been crashing on my iPhone everytime I have attempted to login. It has been doing so for 4 days straight! I have tried every way possible to fix the issue including deleting the app, but with no sucess. Please fix this issue as I have not been able to enjoy the update or play the game. I’ve also spent a lot of time on this account to reach an OVR 90.

Message 2 of 42 (2,314 Views)

Community Manager

@hyc1836 Can you try a device restart?

@marvinturner434  I assume you've done so already, but if not can you make sure to give that a try?

If this has no effect, can you try logging in with the account on another device as a test, if you have one?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 42 (2,289 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Yes I’ve tried:

-restart

-uninstall, restart, reinstall

-login as device user (start from scratch), link user

Issue is with the login of Game Center account from iOS. And this happened right after the update. 

Message 4 of 42 (2,284 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have also tried the suggest fix to no avail.
Message 5 of 42 (2,272 Views)

★★ Novice

The game is currently under maintenance so I think they are trying to fix the issue. I was about to take a network capture to see whether the issue is client side or server side, but since it looks like they are already on it, saves me the time and effort Standard smile

Message 6 of 42 (2,265 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thank you for the info!
Message 7 of 42 (2,261 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still getting the same results after maintenance 

Message 8 of 42 (2,256 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If you figure it out let me know cause my has been doing same thing since that larry bird update. Try to sign in under Google, Facebook, and guest and it just closes game out

Message 9 of 42 (2,244 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can use a different Google email that i have and it lets me start all over and play so I know it's not a device compatibility or anything like that. It just will not let me log in thru a previous save where i had a 93 rated team. I can't just start over after working that hard to get them

Message 10 of 42 (2,242 Views)