Game crashed when launching combat mission in territory battle

by IIIINomadIIII

Original Post

Game crashed when launching combat mission in territory battle

★★★ Newbie

Greetings,

After the new phase started today in the TB event, the game crashed when I launched a combat mission. Prior to this I had loaded platoons, completed the special mission, and completed another combat mission. After all of this when I launched the next combat mission the game crashed just when the battle finished loading. I lost my squad, and was unable to complete any of the combat mission, which is easily beatable 6/6 during this phase with the squad that was lost.

This has happened once or twice before in the past half dozen territory battles events. I could not be sure if they were primarily light side or dark side TB.

I understand the point of locking the mission so people do not force close the app to restart the mission, but given the game crashing multiple times and causing the loss I wonder if it wouldn't be possible to somehow distinguish between missions ending without any moves made and allowing those to be replayed and for the squad to not be locked.

I also think there should be some sort of compensation for the lost territory battle points because I will not only miss out on bragging rights for completing all combat missions, but the points may have made the difference on getting a star because we have now entered the phases where we start to come up short in our guild.

Regards,

Salsc

Message 1 of 1 (164 Views)