Game crashed, lost energy and shards

by vegasturbo

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Game crashed, lost energy and shards

★ Novice

This morning I ran through all of my dailies and was able to get the IG-2000 ship up to 6* (I was 2 shards shy). I then kept clicking the Claim button on the daily screen to get all of the rewards. Towards the end, the game crashed and had to reboot. When it came back up, I noticed that it said that I had not completed the 3 Fleet battles, however I know that wasn't true as I'm currently farming Nest and Carth who are both only farmable on Fleet nodes. I thought it was a fluke until I claimed the noon Bonus Energy and I saw that my IG-2000 was back to 5* and at 83/85 shards. Any ideas what happened?

Message 1 of 4 (391 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game crashed, lost energy and shards

Community Manager

Hi @vegasturbo, since this occured following a game crash, could you try the troubleshooting steps for Android/iOS devices please? Failing that though, please contact the support team for assistant with any missing content so they can verify and help from there.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (342 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I didnt loose shards or energy when game crashed. But I bought the droid pack and lost shards for grevious and b2 battle droid. And no one will help me I am sick of spending 100 plus a week on this stupid game and no one at capital games or EA helping me I am three second away form contacting attorney general and BBB

Message 2 of 4 (364 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @vegasturbo, since this occured following a game crash, could you try the troubleshooting steps for Android/iOS devices please? Failing that though, please contact the support team for assistant with any missing content so they can verify and help from there.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 4 (343 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks, I'll contact support

Message 4 of 4 (337 Views)