Game crashed and glitched

by megamegee

Original Post

Re: Game crashed and glitched

★ Guide
Message 11 of 19 (629 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thanks for reply @JuliaLouise1 i did email earlier in the morning and still waiting for respond.. I hope they can solve it, as i lose earning ASOS event, daily reward, quest, job and many more since the previous update and starting ASOS event i can't work on my main acc (lvl 23) atm,. So i create new sims which now is lvl 16, but using same device different link (goggle/twitter) 😭😭 now after reinstalling the apps , i can't access to lvl 16 anymore.. So now both of them has the problem..
Message 12 of 19 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any idea how to fix this?
Message 13 of 19 (590 Views)

Try contacting EA as well?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 14 of 19 (576 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It's been 5 days already and still be patience as they said wait till one of advisor send me mail.. I hv sending and receives few mails from EA Team.. And i also let them know all details they need,. My last access to game when disepearing..
Message 15 of 19 (565 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @angeluvz81,

If you sent the information they asked for, please, don't worry - from what I see, everything is correct with your case. Depending on the players that are in need of help, advisers will need more or less time to come back to you, please, give them some more time.

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 16 of 19 (530 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hi @EA_Mai, yeah.. I do what they want me too be patience and still wait for the good news.,have a great day/night.
Message 17 of 19 (517 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hopefully you can get back what you've lost since the ASOS event ends soon. The same thing is happening to me. I'm waiting to hear back from EA support after reporting the problem earlier today.
Message 18 of 19 (504 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thankyou @TayAurelia1
Message 19 of 19 (488 Views)