Re: Game crash

by razvan_b_1991

Original Post

Game crash

★★★ Newbie
Hello; i've runned out of sims tickets and had to do the battles manually, however the game keeps crashing during battles. I'm spamming cantina battle 1-F and at first I thought it was an internet connection issue, so I restarted my router, the problem persisted, i went on mobile data, the problem persisted and it seemed to have extended from cantina battles to challenges. It was fine for a while until this morning when I started the grind again and had the same problem.
Message 1 of 4 (276 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And again...it crashed 2 times in 2 minutes, lost the energy and the rewards. Some help pls?
Message 2 of 4 (261 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Try to make sure that you are clearing your memory cache for both your browser and on your device.  This game takes up A LOT of RAM space when it runs and will cause the battles to crash, if the device is not completely clean (especially if it is an older device)

Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Cache is empty, and my phone is not that old, it's an iphone se. It never happened before I posted and it keeps happening, 99% of the time during that specific cantina battle. It's begging to get frustrating to lose a battle every refresh, even more frustrating not getting an answer from one of the officials.
Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)