Game crash with no error, Reconnect doesn't even work for 15 mins.. smh

by acenin9

Original Post

Game crash with no error, Reconnect doesn't even work for 15 mins.. smh

★★★ Apprentice

Game was fine before now just crashes for no reason.

Reconnect doesn't even work and sits at loading screen for so long until you get a code error just to try again and doesn't work for 3 or more tries.

Finished games sometimes doesn't even give you the RP you gained and just shows previous game played.

Do you guys even try fixing your game?

Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)

Re: Game crash with no error, Reconnect doesn't even work for 15 mins.. smh

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @acenin9,

You mentioned the game was fine before. Before what exactly? Could you expand on that please a bit more? 

In the meantime, I'd suggesting starting some troubleshooting to help with the crashes and reconnecting issues. To start, let's try repairing the game and clearing the cache on Origin.

Repair your game: To repair your game:

1. Select My Game Library in Origin.
  2. Right-click on the game tile.
  3. Select Repair Game.We'll repair the game. Click on the spoiler tag to see the steps. 
    Keep in mind that the file check can take up to an hour to complete depending on your computer's hardware. After repairing the game, see if the uploading is still an issue. 

Clear the Origin Cache
This link will connect you to an EA Help article that will guide you through the steps for clearing the clients cache: 
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)