Game crash when leaves house

by archdukereg

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - April 17th, 2018

★★★★ Novice
Hi I have just updated the new version yesterday night, and by this morning, I could not play anymore as it keeps crashing whenever I try to enter the game.
Message 71 of 195 (743 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
It would be nice if EA would update us on what’s going on and how long it’s going to take to fix it.
Message 72 of 195 (735 Views)

★★★★ Novice

my 2  sims were just in the house, doing doing their hobby , playing with their daughter.  after updating , I was not able to travel anywhere or even to the "menu". so I reinstalled the game. 

and it got worse. now with the weird breaking BGM I cant even enter the game. after the logo the game just crashes. I restarted my iphone and reinstalled the game but its not working. 

there has been some minor bugs lately (deformed images while on a cooking task. my sims seems to like cooking on a rotating oven, instead of a pan) But this event is so disappointing :/ 

Message 73 of 195 (735 Views)

★ Apprentice
Im in the same boat now too.
Message 74 of 195 (722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
@batmanicus37 same here.. Still locked out
Message 75 of 195 (724 Views)

★ Apprentice
My game started crashing after I installed the update.
Message 76 of 195 (722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
@archdukereg i am so jealous now i play from tablet create new sims but only as guest, there is no option to link to any account eg twitter ,facebook, EA, GPG.. it went well as now i joint limited event ASOS on market square,.. Gosh 😣😣😣 i want the reward also to main account 😤😢
Message 77 of 195 (713 Views)

Re: Game crashes when opening

★ Apprentice
I believe my main character was doing the writing hobby. The other two female characters I managed to finish their jobs they were on (one was doing law career the other was doing an event) before the game completely crashed, and now won't let me launch the app past the opening slash screen.
Message 78 of 195 (712 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, it would be considerate if EA would let us know what they are doing about this latest crash and if they would extend the new special time limited event!!!

Message 79 of 195 (668 Views)

Re: Game crash when leaves house

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This is also happening to me, all my sims are stuck at home otherwise the game crashes.

Started happening shortly after update, all my sims were doing hobbies. No parties, events, or work.

It’s disappointing we haven’t heard anything especially since the ASOS event is on. 

Message 80 of 195 (880 Views)