Re: Game crashing when leaving home

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 191 of 195 (990 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Mine only started glitching when I tried to rebuild my house. I had an empty lot for a few days because I rebuild every week. I deleted everything but one room after reading all these comments and now I can play again! I'm still going on the ASOS event. I'm almost at Toast of the Town, level 40 and have maxed out every career and purchased almost all of the clothes and home item collections. It only started glitching when I was putting a lot of save data back into my home lot. I'm logged into FB, EA, and Game Center so hopefully if I do get locked out I can retain my progress. Parties are still going on and so is the event, it seems tied to home lot data size.
Message 192 of 195 (985 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Please, if you have a different issue than the game crashing due to the update, open your own thread for it.

@BumbleeBee18 you are playing on an outdated version of the game. Please, update your game and try again.

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 193 of 195 (927 Views)

Re: Game crash when leaves house

★★★ Newbie
Mee too. Always crashing after leaving the house or going to work. It's very annoying 😤
Message 194 of 195 (854 Views)

Re: Game crash when leaves house

EA app Team
Hi @Ariane_Rose14,

Please, update your game if you haven't already - that should fix it Standard smile

As it took me a few days to answer... hope you are enjoying the game now!
-Mai
Message 195 of 195 (794 Views)