Re: Game crashing when leaving home

by aelagamer10

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - April 17th, 2018

★★★★ Novice
I was offered 50 sim coins....below is my response.

“I would like to strongly disagree to the consolation of 50 sim coins....in this game the amount of time it takes to accrue these coins (1 advertisement provides more) shows that 50 sim coins is an insult to people who spend their time on this game...

To put this 50 coins into perspective, one advertisement allots for more coins and I did not have access to such advertisements for over 48 hours. I was unable to complete any tasks which would give me sim coins so in the time lost 50 coins is laughable. I understand mistakes are made and do happen but the issue lasted longer than it should have and missing over 48 hours of the special event does not equal 50 sim coins.”
Message 181 of 195 (724 Views)

★★★★ Novice
To be fair, I understand they are attempting to resolve issues with a lot of users and I appreciate the fact they are trying to offer compensation at all - as an acknowledgement they were at a degree of fault...but 50 coins is pretty insignificant in this game. Hope others have better luck with their issues and resolution provided by their customer service.
Message 182 of 195 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

OK EA, you’ve lost a premium player, both through sims mobile and all other EA games. Contacted support for compensation as suggested in this topic and their response was to close the issue with no offer of compensation or any explanation. Disgraceful behaviour by EA who obviously don’t really care about the people who make them money.

Message 183 of 195 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I have just tried to contact EA to ask for my compensation in sim cash so I can use to rush an asos event given I have been blocked out of game for three days.  When I am entering details and submit it I get a message saying page has time out. please refresh and try again.  Honestly, I have tried several times and am being really quick to type and submit and same response every time. Why is this?  Please can community manager respond to this message. 

Message 184 of 195 (668 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Have been playing without issue since I installed the patch. Great job EA team! I know a 3 day turnaround is among the fastest of scrum cycles so major props.

For reference, I had the same crash on load issue on both my iPad Pro and secondary device iPhone 6, both running iOS 11.3. Both devices now seem to be running the latest version of the app without issue.
Message 185 of 195 (638 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am somewhat satisfied with the compensation I received.  I sent a lengthy note to EA the way community manager EA_Mai suggested and I received 40 ASOS tokens.  I guess I'll have to accept that.

Message 186 of 195 (634 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Game works!!! Thank you!!!

Message 187 of 195 (576 Views)

★ Apprentice
My game works now but my hobby items that i unlocked in both cooking and guitar are locked again. Some of the items I have either in inventory or out in my house. Wondering if this will be fixed. Gamer ID is ArchdukeReg.
Message 188 of 195 (550 Views)

★ Apprentice

@archdukereg I’m also having some weirdness. I moved some stuff around, left the house, and when I came back, the stuff was all moved back. I have a sike with a ‘family event’ bubble stuck over her head, and a baby that wasn’t born with the ‘bundle of joy’ event. I had a yoga simmer repeatedly hug a child for 57 min. No matter where I put her, she’d just teleport right back to him. I also have an npc family member that has been standing in the bathroom since yesterday. 😂 I just sent in a technical support request... fingers crossed. 

Message 189 of 195 (619 Views)

★ Apprentice
I bought a few items for my house and now they are gone now too.
Message 190 of 195 (686 Views)