Re: Game crashing when leaving home

by area0428

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Have you tried refreshing the App Store update page every few min? I Got the update on my iPad an hour or so ago.
Message 171 of 195 (633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mai happy the game was updated. however like i mentioned earlier, i lostmy game progress + did not get the chance to get my Player ID. i only have my friend code

does anybody has this issue and managed to resolve it??? did EA give ur game back?
Message 172 of 195 (617 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Currently playing the latest version. So far so good. I’m feeling giddy. Will update if anything. Thanks, EA team.
Message 173 of 195 (576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert
@pxeldaisy This happened to me before. Lost everything despite connecting to Game Center tho still retaining my friend code even after starting anew. Weird. Hope you’ll get your progress back.
Message 174 of 195 (574 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The game is working for me since the newest update/patch.

Still having issues when I try to watch the ads that show up on the mailboxes. I click the link, the mini screen pops up showing possible rewards, but upon clicking the play button the ad and screen just disappears....
Message 175 of 195 (572 Views)

★★★★ Novice

after updating, It is finaliy working!!! 

I am not sure if I wanna start the event however I really think I need the compensation... 

Message 176 of 195 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

thanks for finally fixing but I’ve been out of game since update and lost out on chance to earn loads of simoleons. like others not to mention ASOS event. It would have shown greater consideration, thoughtfulness customer satisfaction skills and care if you had given a more meaningful sum than 50 and shown generosity giving everyone some green sim cash so they could use that to rush the ASOS event a few times to help u all catch up for lost days. Shame on management who were involved in the decision of  “compensating” your customers and for not puting customer first but thank you to all working behind the scenes who helped fix the bug and tried to support customers. Incidentally there are still a few bugs I’ve noticed after just an hour of getting back to game including a retired sim who has now left game and didn’t leave an heirloom Behind!

Message 177 of 195 (554 Views)

★★★★ Novice
contacted an EA advisor, and they replied with this: (see attached photo)

currently waiting for a reply back, fingers crossed :’)
Message 178 of 195 (532 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Fiqah189, crossing my fingers, knocking on wood and most importantly, I'm saying a prayer for you. Good luck!! It's amazing how attached we've become to our Sims. I was lost for a day until the problem was fixed. Standard smile

Message 179 of 195 (531 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - April 17th, 2018

★★★★★ Newbie

That isn’t good, have you had any luck contacting them a second time to ask for SIM cash? I have contacted and been given 30 SIM Cash (specifically asked for SIM cash to rush the event). It costs 31 to rush one event so at least that is something. Doesn’t allow me to catch up with the 3 days but better than nothing I suppose. 

Message 180 of 195 (680 Views)