Re: The Sims Mobile Update - April 17th, 2018

★★★★★ Novice
I was denied compensation, not happy
Message 161 of 195 (1,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

After updating I am still getting crashing on my game Frown

EDIT : I reinstalled the game and its working again.

Message 162 of 195 (959 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The compensation wasn't really worth the down time and missing 1 day of the ASOS event. Here's what they sent me. I'm really sorry for those that haven't recieved any response.
Message 163 of 195 (960 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So, the compensation is 50 simoleans? Really? Also, people haven't just missed out on the event for ONE day, it's been THREE. Honestly, I'm happy enough with being able to finally leave the house without crashing. However, I really wish the time on the event could be extended or people that missed out on being able to do it during this time could be compensated with some of the event coins or something. Regardless, the problem is fixed and I'm really happy it is. Happy simming, everyone, and I hope IOS users get the update soon <3
Message 164 of 195 (933 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I’ve got update. I’m on iOS 11.3. It works amazing now
Message 165 of 195 (925 Views)

Re: Game crashing when leaving home

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

We have some more good news, the new version of the game is now also available on iOS! Go to the App Store to download it, and please let us know how the game works for you after you’ve downloaded the update.

If you don’t see the new update on The Sims Mobile page, go to the Updates tab and pull down the page to refresh it. The update for The Sims Mobile should appear then.

Thanks a lot for your patience during this process!

Because you missed out on a day of the ASOS event, please do contact us for compensation. To speed up the process it will be best to do it from inside the game by clicking on settings > help & about > help. Then at the bottom of that new page you can click on ‘contact us’. When filling the form, select Technical Support.

@callisto1519, I’m not sure what happened there, please, answer the case again so they check one more time

-Mai

Message 166 of 195 (2,555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I responded back, am waiting for a response. I see that it is 50 simoleons, not really worth the hassle and honestly it should be more than that, 50 is like a slap to the face.
I appreciate your help and no way have anything against you, just them for their poor management of the situation
Message 167 of 195 (898 Views)

★ Apprentice
Wow what a lucky person you are.. I need to watch ads to get 200 simoleons.. But you get 50 simoleons FREE !!! ヾ(*´∀ ˋ*)ノ
Message 168 of 195 (895 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Crashing when traveling

★★★ Newbie

Neither of my Sims can leave the house without game crashing...latest is I couldn't change a Sims appearance because it crashed. I uninstalled and reinstalled....as soon as I selected game from the cloud: CRASH!!!  It won't load at all!!!!!!   I can't complete over half of daily tasks.....beyond frustrating!!!!

Message 169 of 195 (822 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm miserable....I still haven't got the new update on my iPhone 8

Message 170 of 195 (904 Views)