Re: The Sims Mobile Update - April 17th, 2018

by batmanicus37

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

Hi all,
I know it has been a painful experience but I have some good news, we’ve released a new version of the game on Android that should help with this crash issue. Please update your game and let us know how it is for you now.

The new version of the game is coming on iOS soon, we will let you know as soon as it is available on the App Store.

And as you missed out on a day of the ASOS event, please do contact WWCE for compensation. To speed up the process it will be best to contact them from inside the game by clicking on settings > help & about > help. Then at the bottom of that new page you can click on ‘contact us’

Message 141 of 195 (692 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have an s7 and just did the update. And I can leave the house! Lol I still think we should get compensation though
Message 142 of 195 (692 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Are you serious? No iOS update but android update? That’s ridiculous.
Message 143 of 195 (677 Views)

★ Apprentice

When will release the update for iOS??
Is every second count. Disappointed

Message 144 of 195 (662 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'm glad I wasn't dreaming. I was able to start the ASOS event too and change my Sims appearance...actually that is the task I tried when the game stopped working totally. Thank you EA. Now let's get the IOS working so everyone is happy! Standard smile

Message 145 of 195 (661 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thank you works fine for now.
Message 146 of 195 (654 Views)

★ Apprentice

Feels like I’m waiting on an ESO update... PC always gets it a week befor console... here’s hoping the iOS update hits sooner rather than later.

Message 147 of 195 (636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I agree it is ridiculous, unfortunately the ridiculous party in this case is now iOS. If EA has sent the update and iOS delays it's roll out, there is little EA can do.

I do feel for the iOS users, but this is an example of where their extra measures actually is a detriment, not a boon in all situations.

Edited for phone auto-incorrect.
Message 148 of 195 (606 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thank god. I am having withdrawal. Hopefully the iOS update will roll up soon-er.
Message 149 of 195 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I hope the IOS update comes ASAP. In the meantime, can you explain what has caused this problem for us all? Presumably it’s not affected every single player of the game?  Thanks. 

Message 150 of 195 (593 Views)