Re: Game crash when leaves house

by archdukereg

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
It is now day 3 of not being able to get on Sims because of the update. Many people have already decided they are not coming back even if you fix it. Alot of people are not going to spend any more money when you fix it. I have decided that I will give you til day 5 to have it fixed, if by then it is not then I will expect all the money I've spent returned. I'm sure I will not be the only one in wanting their money back also. So if you are not prepared to open your wallet and give every customer their money I would fix it quickly. There is no reason it should take this long to fix the issue. I have had many games have the same kind of issue and they promptly fixed it and apologized profusely and gave their customers compensation packs. I would suggest you fix it asap
Message 121 of 195 (577 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is the first time I’m so dedicated and in love with a game ! But it has dissapointed me ! Sob Frown
Message 122 of 195 (571 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - April 17th, 2018

★★★★ Novice
My game started crashing after the update (which is upsetting since the update itself is due to a timed special event which I won’t be able to participate). I had the issue where I was stuck in my home lot. Emailed EA help and they said the issue is known....days have passed. Now my game crashes when I try to open the app. Playing on an IPhone that previously had no issues.

It is disappointing that a game that has EA Sports and Sims’ name attached is such a low priority...the issue is growing for many users and many of them have used micro transactions. This game is a representation of these companies and they are failing to address an issue that should have been addressed in the same 24 hour period it was repeatedly being reported.
Message 123 of 195 (550 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same exact issue since the update. I'm glad that I found this post so I know I'm not the only one having this issue. Contacted EA help and tried all the suggestions, but nothing worked. I am sad that I'm missing this timed event as well. I'm only able to do things at the house, but at least it's something. Before the update, two of my sims were working on a hobby at home, and the other was doing the exercise boot camp event. Really hope this gets fixed soon.
Message 124 of 195 (533 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Correction: out of habit I typed EA Sports but I do recognize this is just a representation of EA overall.
Message 125 of 195 (533 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hope they fix it soon it been a couple days for me now.

Message 126 of 195 (517 Views)

★ Apprentice
How they fix it soon been a couple days for me now.
Message 127 of 195 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue since the update, I can play at home but if I click the map or work the app closes. Also on an IPad Pro. Very frustrating especially as not able to participate in the special event

Message 128 of 195 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I would be interested to know if ASOS, whom I assume is paying to sponsor the timed event knows the issues that customers are experiencing. And also how many customers are affected. This has probably come from their marketing budget, and they will be wanting the best return on investment. Having a game break due to their event is going to give negative connotations of both EA and ASOS by association.

Message 129 of 195 (507 Views)

★ Apprentice
It is good, you still able to log in to the game. At least you still do activity within the house. Many players including myself, can't even login, crashes at the startup page.
Strongly suggest you to have a screen shot of your player ID at the Setting before you can't login at all.
Message 130 of 195 (503 Views)