Re: Game crash when leaves house

by dmBAUM

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
I agree 100%. It has been too long. And not everybody is having these issues so that means that some of the players are playing the event and winning the awards. And all of us who can't are just being left out. Not fair
Message 111 of 195 (911 Views)

★★ Novice
It was like that before to me but now i totally can’t access my game..

Have messaged, called ea but still unresolved..
Message 112 of 195 (909 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue, game crashed, can't even get a chance to screen shot my ID.
Is a very serious technical issue and the EA team didn't well respond and yet to solve the issue almost 24 hours since occurred. 

Message 113 of 195 (851 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I agree, the response from EA is wholly unacceptable. I have never known any other apps that have crashed be down for as long as this. Over 48 hours now.
Message 114 of 195 (836 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m back to screen crashing instantly.  The sign in  age screen I was seeing last night is not showing up and like many others I did not have an opportunity to capture my id info. 😥

Message 115 of 195 (810 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Now i cant sign in without the game crashing. And yesterday i couldnt leave the house. This is a pain and i hope it will be resolved soon.
Message 116 of 195 (797 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
My game is now so buggy that I can't play it any more.
Message 117 of 195 (690 Views)

Game crashes every time

★ Novice

Was addicted to this game and it was working fine the first couple days...but now every time I try to leave my house the game crashes. One of my sims has completed the ASOS event but I can't even leave my house to get to her because of it crashing every time. Please fix this...This has put me behind with earning money and getting the event points Frown

My player ID: 1003095298379

Thank you

Message 118 of 195 (509 Views)

★ Apprentice

All I can say now, after 48 hours blocked from the game is that if EA doesn't fix this soon, they will be loosing a paying customer.....

Message 119 of 195 (646 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Same. I spent so much money on that game.
Message 120 of 195 (620 Views)