Re: Game crash when leaves house

by rustyding

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike So... any progress? Will we be reimbursed for lost content? Im afraid to try uninstalling again because ppl seem to be losing their cloud saved game... if that does happen, will the 20$ I sunk into the game yesterday be reimbursed? An update on what’s going on would be appreciated. 

Message 101 of 195 (973 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I got this response on Twitter. Hopefully they can fix it soon 🙏🏼
Message 102 of 195 (959 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - April 17th, 2018

Champion (Retired)

Okay as of 9:20 pm tonight, I can no longer access the game. When I try to load the game, it takes me to the original sign up screen asking for my age. I'm not doing that because I don't want to overwrite anything. I'll just wait for the official "all's clear". Wink

Message 103 of 195 (896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
@SimGuruMaaike Please put me on the list of users who would like some in-game compensation for the lost time this bug has created. I downloaded the update on the 17th so the game had been crippled for days now. My Sims can't work and that means I'm way behind on everything they could be earning.
Message 104 of 195 (807 Views)

★★ Apprentice
We're not just missing out on earning, we're also missing out on the ASOS event. 😕
Message 105 of 195 (801 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having the same issue Frown
Message 106 of 195 (775 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can no longer access game at all 😤😤 I was able to do socials but now it won’t even open 😩😩 I keep thinking about all the losses.. sad I know but kinda got addicted.. 😕 Hurry up and update ASAP pleasssee!!!!
Message 107 of 195 (734 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me Too

Message 108 of 195 (682 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
And me. Getting quite annoyed actually- if this is all because of the asos event, then why not roll back to the previous version that did work? Or is it that it’s not possible to roll back? Or, being cynical, is it that EA games will lose the sponsorship deal with asos (if there is one), so they are happy to keep it going even though it’s not functioning fully?
Seriously though, if it’s not fixed by the weekend I am expecting a full refund of the $$s I’ve put into the game!
Message 109 of 195 (688 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I would expect some compensation as this whole issue has been shocking. I reckon ASOS will probably want a refund as well. I’m sure they’re not too happy being associated with something that is not reliable! Seriously guys, we need better communication and a quick resolution to this, and compensation for all the inconvenience and disappointed players.

Message 110 of 195 (973 Views)