Re: The Sims Mobile Update - April 17th, 2018

by helpfulpotato28

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Updated the app and it was working normally for a while. Had 2 sims in a social event together at the house, 1 sim working on cooking hobby and 1 sim at a special event. When I tried to leave the house to go to the special event the app crashed and since then I haven't been able to open the app at all without it crashing at the title screen.

Message 61 of 195 (959 Views)

★★ Novice
Also it crashes when you try to change a Sims appearance
Message 62 of 195 (932 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I just tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but it just made the issue worse. Now it won’t open past the maxis screen before it crashes. My sims were doing the cooking hobby and the law career when I updated. At 1am this morning, the crashing started. I can’t believe reinstalling made it worse.

edit; the game worked fine immediately after updating on the 17th. Last night, I tried to set my sims up to do a long yoga event and a special event. That is when the crashing began.

Message 63 of 195 (894 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have the same issue and I'm on a s7. I spoke to an advisor about the issue and he said they are aware of the issues and are working on it
Message 64 of 195 (883 Views)

★★ Novice
2 of my sims were working the other was at home not sure what she was doing. Everything worked fine for a few hours after I updated then I couldn't leave home anymore. Somehow I got my 2 working sims home after they completed their work but now we are all stuck.
Message 65 of 195 (851 Views)

★ Apprentice

Anyone have any luck getting back into the game? I’m still locked out. Still crashing on the title screen

Message 66 of 195 (809 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
It’s still crashing for me at the title screen.
Message 67 of 195 (792 Views)

★ Apprentice

Now I’m hearing a slight beep boop noise as it crashes... this is a new development... 

Message 68 of 195 (788 Views)

Re: Game crash when leaves house

★★★★★ Newbie

Same it wont even open

Message 69 of 195 (774 Views)

Re: Game crash when leaves house

★★★★ Novice

same here!! I reinstalled the app twice, restarted my iphone, got rid of some video to make more memory. 

I wasnt lucky enough to get my player number... almost 24 hours without my sim friends.. so sad..Devil

Message 70 of 195 (815 Views)