Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Game crash during crystal useage

by Aceblade90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crash during crystal useage

★★ Newbie

I had went to purchase a pack using crystals the game crashes and i end up restarting the App game took the crystals and i had looked for the shards of the characters but they were not there.

Message 1 of 2 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game crash during crystal useage

Community Manager

Hi @Aceblade90, could you try to restore the purchase in-game?

1. Tap on the cog icon (Settings) on the Cantina screen.
  2. Tap on Restore Purchases. This will make the game check for and resync any recent purchases.
  3. You’ll get a notification through in-game mail if your purchase is successfully restored.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (345 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game crash during crystal useage

Community Manager

Hi @Aceblade90, could you try to restore the purchase in-game?

1. Tap on the cog icon (Settings) on the Cantina screen.
  2. Tap on Restore Purchases. This will make the game check for and resync any recent purchases.
  3. You’ll get a notification through in-game mail if your purchase is successfully restored.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (346 Views)
Twitter Stream