Re: Game crash during GL Rey 30 Ticket battle. Email support team not helping at

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crash during GL Rey 30 Ticket battle. Email support team not helping at all

★★ Apprentice

I raised a support case in game about a crash issue during the GL Rey event for the 30 ticket level. I waited for a responce which when they came back was not helpful, then was told to raise a case in game (which I had done) so I did that. I now have two cases. 

Case ID's 61034844 and 60925686.

Everytime I get someone else on the first line responding and they always go back to:

"I have reviewed your case and can see that you are missing contents from the game. I know this can be annoying. I will help you out with the best possible information.

Before proceeding further, I would recommend you to create an in-game ticket so that we could track the missing content details and also verify the account ownership. So, to create an in-game ticket you need to go through the below link and perform the shared steps:"

The section in italics is annoying.

I am not being dealt with I cannot keep raiseing tickes in game.

Message 1 of 10 (984 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game crash during GL Rey 30 Ticket battle. Email support team not helping at

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @hummer81,

I have reviewed your message. There are a total of two sentences related to how you're reporting these cases and an accompanying YouTube link which is 17 seconds long.

The rest of your message is not something I or anyone else outside of the support team can help you with. You need to get in touch with them and ensuring you're using the right method (which cannot be verified through that video).

The portion of my message you've quoted outlines what might be causing an issue with the tickets your sending in and what will work i.e. make sure not to use an emulator and that you're not using an unsupported device to generate the ticket.

Aside from that, there is nothing further I can add.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (743 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @hummer81,

Can you share what method you've been using to send in a ticket please?

I ask as if both advisors have specified that the help tickets they need before they can continue are ones that SWGOH players can send through their SWGOH account, you may need to generate a help ticket from your SWGOH account.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 10 (901 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi

Can I send you a DM with the video of my starting the second ticket I mention. Unrecorded it to prove I'm reporting it correctly.

Message 3 of 10 (884 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi

I have DM'd you the details and a video of how I logged my tickets every time.

Message 4 of 10 (876 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Lanna I responded on Friday I have not heard anything from you yet?

Message 5 of 10 (835 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @hummer81

Apologies for the delay. A combination of having a weekend and losing your notifications in a sea of notifications. I've found and reviewed your message. Thanks for adding that context.

From the forum, we can share a troubleshooting guide to help limit crashes but for missing crystals however, you will need the support team to look into those.

In order to do that, the support team need a help ticket to come through directly from your in-game account . I mentioned as much before but I should specify that sending in a help ticket through either an unsupported device or through an emulator on a laptop/pc (also not supported) will not generate the needed details the Support team need to be able to continue with your case. I couldn't gather what method was being used from the video but please make sure to generate the help ticket using these steps in sequence through your game from a supported mobile device.

On sending dm's/messages, AHQ Community Managers predominately review and respond to threads when we can, and do not encourage sending us DM's as a means for getting one on one support. This is a player helping player platform, it isn't and can't be a substitute for receiving support from the support team, mainly because we (Community Managers) aren't equipped to offer the same level of support as the support team can, but where we can help, we will aim to. For again if you're looking for advise and it's not urgent, I'd advise updating the thread where possible and only opting for dm's if a Community Manager specifies dm's or asks for personal information like a player id, etc. If it's urgent, please contact the support team directly.

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 10 (794 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna Please review my DM which I can see you have not read yet. It outlines EXACTLY what I have done and how I have done it including a video showing what you have asked me to do. I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the complete lack of support EA provides.

"In order to do that, the support team need a help ticket to come through directly from your in-game account . I mentioned as much before but I should specify that sending in a help ticket through either an unsupported device or through an emulator on a laptop/pc (also not supported) will not generate the needed details the Support team need to be able to continue with your case. I couldn't gather what method was being used from the video but please make sure to generate the help ticket using these steps in sequence through your game from a supported mobile device."

I have done exactly this already
Message 7 of 10 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @hummer81,

I have reviewed your message. There are a total of two sentences related to how you're reporting these cases and an accompanying YouTube link which is 17 seconds long.

The rest of your message is not something I or anyone else outside of the support team can help you with. You need to get in touch with them and ensuring you're using the right method (which cannot be verified through that video).

The portion of my message you've quoted outlines what might be causing an issue with the tickets your sending in and what will work i.e. make sure not to use an emulator and that you're not using an unsupported device to generate the ticket.

Aside from that, there is nothing further I can add.

- EA_Lanna

Message 8 of 10 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The video clearly shows me going through the ink in game to help and then the subsequent web browser opening. I report things exactly as they have asked me to. Your dismissive response is exactly the same as the response from the first line teams so clearly the dismissive attitude is systemic within EA.

This is all being done on my phone.

Message 9 of 10 (707 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @hummer81,

I'm sorry that my message reads as dismissive. That wasn't my intention. I was attempting to show how your message was in fact read and that I took the details shared into consideration when replying with the advise I shared.

The video does show the link leading to a browser. However, I called out that there are some other things to be aware of that might be interfering with the support ticket sending through the necessary details support need to continue with your case such as emulators or an unsupported devices. Can you examine the list of unsupported devices I shared earlier and see if your device is on that list please? If it's not, can you share what device you're using to send in the help ticket?

- EA_Lanna

Message 10 of 10 (678 Views)