Game crash after latest update

by MohdAzriq

Original Post

Game crash after latest update

★★ Novice

after the latest update, the game keep crashing during changing mods, doing multiple battle then crashes

Message 1 of 9 (894 Views)

Re: Game crash after latest update

★★★ Newbie

Today lost 2 GA battles because of crash... this is happening more frequently now...

Message 2 of 9 (767 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue, ever since the engine update.

It mostly occurs anywhere from 5 to 15 seconds into an arena battle (both squad and fleet) but it's also happened me twice in GAC. I thought that occasionally restarting the app was helping, but my GAC match today crashed after just one match. Arena was happening after the second or third battle.

I mainly play on an old android 4.4 version, but I have another newer device, I just haven't tried it out yet.

Message 3 of 9 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. Crashes during all battle modes, lost tons of rewards for myself and my guild. Extremely frustrating. 

ID -RYgAUJBTVGdScVeQRwlCA

Ally 257-137-926

Message 4 of 9 (635 Views)

★★ Novice

after the latest update. this game is worst than ever.. lot of lag and crashes

Message 5 of 9 (598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The game crash during Rey event I loss 70 tickets

Message 6 of 9 (581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, I used to only experience a crash once every week or two.  Now since their big update it happens at least 3-4 times a day.  Using Android 8.0 on Motorola ZPlay Droid.  My friends on their newer Samsung device are reporting having less crashes, however.  They usually won't happen for the first couple battles, but anytime after that, it's prone to happen, especially in fleet or TB.  Also happens just switching character screens sometimes if the app has been running for a little while.

Message 7 of 9 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Crashed on three out of four battles today- squad arena, fleet arena, and territory battles. Not much point in playing until this gets fixed.

So far crickets for support?

Message 8 of 9 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Every TB battle crashes now. Any help?

Message 9 of 9 (489 Views)