Game continually changes the resolution even with dynamic Resolution turned off

by Zatojawed

Original Post

Game continually changes the resolution even with dynamic Resolution turned off

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey so I'm pretty excited for season 2 but one big thing is holding me back from playing. While I hadn't played the game till I did the most recent windows update for Xbox Game pass, when I finally did boot it back up I've had nothing but performance and resolution issues. I'm running on a 980ti and have a i7-6700k, if I set the game to full screen the game continually lowers the resolution between sub 1080p and 1080p over and over (With dynamic res turned off even). It happens if I'm in the middle of a firefight or just staring at the sky. One way to get rid of this issue but cause an entirely different one is to set the game to borderless windowed mode, this time the game is seemingly locking itself to something higher than 1080p and completely killing my framerate (Even if I turn everything to low it does nothing).

Has anyone had these issues at all or something similar? I was hoping this would get solved before Season 2 but I'm losing out on hope :/

Just today I tried completely uninstalling my Nvidia drivers and going back to an older version but that did nothing to change the game. Also should note no other games on my PC have had any issues with the newer Nvidia drivers or the latest Window 10 Update. 

Message 1 of 1 (573 Views)