Re: Game constantly crashing

by TomoMel1995

Original Post

Game constantly crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Since the week of the Modern Luxe STS re-run, my game crashes every time I:

-Try to see the ads from the mail box and the bonuses. I do not receive the reward.

-I try to open a tab (be it the wardrobe, the missions tab, and specially the Festival tab)

-Sometimes out of nowhere!

The crash is that the screen goes black or, a glitch effect appears. Sometimes I have to quit the game or the game itself closes.

The beginning of the problem coincides with: After participating and winning the Modern Luxe STS, participating in the Wumples event, and after I removed and added a new room with new items. Because of this, I assumed that the cause was that I had expanded my house/items, so I tried removing that room, but the problem persists.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, clearing the cache, checking that my device is updated (it is), freeing up space on my phone and Google Drive, verified that the game is updated, I have turned off and on my device, and nothing works. Also, It happens regardless of whether I have other applications open or closed while I'm in the game.

Additional Information:

-The ads that I have had these last days have been from Tiktok, Stealth Master, State.io, and one about brides.

- When I reinstalled the game I got a message that translates as: “We still cannot recognize the model of this device. You could experience poor performance or instability while playing.” However, I have had this problem just recently, as I stated at the beginning.

More additinal information:

Platform: Android Phone

Device: Moto g( 6 ) play

Connection Type: Wifi

Message 1 of 6 (485 Views)

Hero

@TomoMel1995 

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

If you have issues accessing your game, there is an alternative for you. Make sure to provide your Player ID when explaining your problem, will make things faster!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@SalixCatI tried the help option in-game but it wont give me a recommended support option other that the Answers HQ...

Message 3 of 6 (457 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SalixCat Oh wait! I found the correct option!
Message 4 of 6 (448 Views)

Hero
@TomoMel1995 Good! It should be:
Topic: Connection and tech support.
Issue: Game won't launch or Game performance.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 6 (443 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SalixCat Indeed! Thanks, i already sent the email.
Message 6 of 6 (441 Views)