Re: Game can't find my mic input signal

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Here's what my sound settings look like

sound.PNG

Message 12 of 18 (599 Views)

★ Guide

2 Weeks in and still no fix for this issue. I've given up on trying to talk to my teammates at this point and only talk with my friends on Discord where the mic is working. Maybe this will be addressed in a patch 2 years from now..

Message 13 of 18 (576 Views)

★ Guide

I built a completely new PC this week and the issue still persists. How can this be possible?

Message 14 of 18 (537 Views)

★ Novice

I've been having the same issue since forever.

I can talk with my friends just fine over Hangouts and through CoD's voice chat for example, but this game refuses to acknowledge my microphone (AT2020 through Scarlett 2i4 via XLR)

I've tried EVERY suggestions on how to fix and still nothing. 

Now with cross-play out, it's even more infuriating that I STILL can't talk with my team. 

EA is absolute trash.

Message 15 of 18 (439 Views)

★★ Novice

Anyone have an update on this? I also just got an Scarlett 2i2 and now apex wont see any of my mics... wth??

Message 16 of 18 (370 Views)

★ Novice

So the problem is still here in 2021. I use a different USB Audio Interface (SPL Crimson 3) and have the same problem with Apex Legends and only in Apex Legends. My XLR Mic and MMX 300 is not working with Open Mic or Push to Talk. There must be a Problem within the Game. Can someone send a Bugreport to the Devs please? There must be a solution for this. 

Message 17 of 18 (312 Views)

★ Apprentice

They haven't patched it yet. Using Scarlet 2i4 and doesn't work. Tried almost everything.

Message 18 of 18 (250 Views)