Re: Game breaking bug/glitch H-047c - cannot leave planet.

by dwharper34

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Patch 1.06 and I had to do exactly as you said to get off the planet. Playing on the PC. 17 minutes of wasted real time running.

Message 21 of 32 (1,723 Views)

★ Novice

Hi all,

sorry to say, but this problem still insn´t fixed. I´m running patch 1.08 and pressing "T" or using an xbox controller and pressing "Y" doesn´t  work.

Restart or reload of the game doesn´t help. When I´m loading an old savegame, I can enter the Tempest by pressing "T". Today I´ll try to play the missions on H-047c again. I hope then I will be able to escape from H-047 - fingers crossed Wink

Message 22 of 32 (1,665 Views)

★★★ Pro

When you are in the Nomad on this planet, if you can't use your T or 'Y' button on this (i presume) more advanced save game... then try the following:

WHen in the nomad, just jump off one of the sides of the asteroid into a chasm that would mean instant death.. you will get returned right back to the point where you jumped/fell from don't worry.. but once you do get returned back there.. try to leave the asteroid again using the T key in keyboard (held) or Y button on controller.

See if that works.

Message 23 of 32 (1,657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just to confirm, had the EXACT SAME ISSUE. PLUNGING MYSELF INTO A CHASM and letting the game respawn me caused the extract prompt to pop up immediately! Thanks, skauron!

Message 24 of 32 (1,592 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can’t leave the world. Y does not work. Not in the nomad or standing in front of the ship.
Message 25 of 32 (1,570 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Please read the suggestions in this thread.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 26 of 32 (1,559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello @jpkarlsen,

After patch 1.07 came out, extraction was possible. I didn't play ME:A for nine months. Now that started playing it again, I am on patch 1.10 and I can no longer leave the planet. None of the suggestions work for me. Everything that worked for me before, no longer works.

Any new options by chance? Thanks for your help!

Message 27 of 32 (1,457 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Sorry there have been no other mention of workarounds so if the ones mentioned here does not work you will have to load a save game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 28 of 32 (1,448 Views)

★ Guide

I just tried playing this again. I finished all of the quests on H-047c. I fast traveled to the nearest forward station to the Tempest. While under the umbrella of the forward station, I pressed T and was successfully extracted. At least there is still a way off this asteroid!

Message 29 of 32 (1,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried f and even mapped a new key and the problem still persited. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 30 of 32 (680 Views)