Game ban

by 99Accc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game ban

★★ Novice

First of all, the first point I have stated many times, EA rejected me    Second, I want to know how I was banned or permanently banned   Third, I would like to ask whether your service regulations team is really reviewing it?  
    Every time I fix the account problem, I always send one 

Hello

We receive your latest news, actions taken on your account. We have conducted all possible investigations on this issue and will not change the decision.

Please don't expect any further reply on this matter.

thank you
EA Terms of Service
      I really want to ask you how I was banned!!!!!: 失望:
Suppose if I cheat, why do I still invest money in this game? Is it necessary for us consumers and players to come to the account not long after recharging? I don’t know if I have been banned for how long or permanently Can you really use snacks when reviewing?  What else can you do besides sending the same email? And I also served your manual customer service Disconnect me before I finish asking the question Is this the service attitude of big companies? In Battlefield V, I was beaten to retreat by a cheating player Came to APEX because of your casual handling of plug-ins, so that normal players like us can be queued to plug-in players? I think this is why so many anchors are afraid to play in the rankings!You cheating players are too casual to deal with, really I can block a KD0.9, I really have nothing to say : 失望: Really banned until now I have not received a banned messageI want a reason and an unblocked email I don’t want to be banned for no reason: 失望:

Message 1 of 4 (244 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game ban

Community Manager

Hi there, @99Accc.

That message means your account has been thoroughly investigated 3 times and they have not found evidence that the ban was issued in error. You should have received an email saying what the ban was for. Unfortunately, we can't help with banned accounts through Answers HQ and Terms of Service will no longer reply. I'm very sorry, but there's nothing else that can be done.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (229 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @99Accc.

That message means your account has been thoroughly investigated 3 times and they have not found evidence that the ban was issued in error. You should have received an email saying what the ban was for. Unfortunately, we can't help with banned accounts through Answers HQ and Terms of Service will no longer reply. I'm very sorry, but there's nothing else that can be done.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (230 Views)

★★ Novice

At the beginning, I didn’t know how I banned it. I asked you to review my account continuously. I didn’t know how many times I reviewed my account. The result was the same emails and I didn’t know the reason and time of the ban.Disappointed

Message 3 of 4 (195 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@99Accc 

I'm really sorry, but we just can't help with banned accounts here. You should try searching your email to see if one was sent explaining the reason for the ban.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)