Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Origin In-Game Overlay
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.08.19 16:45
Summarize your bug All game audio cuts out, followed by a crash 2-3 minutes later.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown. Issue has occurred 4-5 times over the course of 6 months at different times, game modes, servers, and during different in-game actions.
What happens when the bug occurs? All game audio cuts out but other gameplay is unaffected. After 2-3 minutes with no audio, player is disconnected from the server and enters a black loading screen. after 10-20 seconds in the loading screen, the loading screen animation stops and the program hangs.
What should be happening instead? Game audio should continue playing and player should not be disconnected.

- Leaving the game after audio cuts out but before the player is disconnected results in the usual loading screen that appears after leaving a server. However, the game menu never loads and eventually the black loading screen still occurs.

- Attempts to return to the Windows desktop after the program hangs are unsuccessful.

- Attempts to open Windows task manager are unsuccessful.

- Attempts to sign out, restart, or shut down the computer through the control-alt-delete menu are unsuccessful.

- This issue has occurred very infrequently, but with the same symptoms each time, in a variety of game modes, maps, servers, times of day, and in-game situations. Issue has occurred on different GeForce driver versions (most recently version 430.81) and different Realtek HD Audio driver versions (most recently version 6.0.1.8619).

Message 1 of 2 (380 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game audio cuts out, followed by game hanging

Champion (Retired)

-Disable all overclocks of all components by resetting to default (both BIOS and software overclocks)

-Ask your systems supplier to update your motherboard BIOS to the latest for or together with you

-Cleanboot your PC: See here how too

-Reconnect all speaker cables and run 2.0 sound configuration

-Test speakers and or headset independantly as output

-Check if no extra soundcards are available in the sound configuration and disable unused output devices

-Remove the BFV configuration from your windows\documents folder and restart the game

Good luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (353 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game audio cuts out, followed by game hanging

Champion (Retired)

-Disable all overclocks of all components by resetting to default (both BIOS and software overclocks)

-Ask your systems supplier to update your motherboard BIOS to the latest for or together with you

-Cleanboot your PC: See here how too

-Reconnect all speaker cables and run 2.0 sound configuration

-Test speakers and or headset independantly as output

-Check if no extra soundcards are available in the sound configuration and disable unused output devices

-Remove the BFV configuration from your windows\documents folder and restart the game

Good luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)