Game always freeze after game is finished

by bmdevs

Original Post

Game always freeze after game is finished

★★ Novice

never felt that ripped off from buying a game, i've reported atleast 20x bugs since the day this game is out and A LOTS of them are still not fixed todays. I tought when WASTING 79,99$+tx on this game it was to support games developpers, and get support back from themselves, like games bugfixes and update constantly which you obviously NEVER DO at this point.

Don't wonder why this game has so much a bad ratings. dice just signed his way to it's death with this game honestly by letting us with all these bugs EVEN AFTER ALMOST 4MONTH of the release date, I feel like they just broke more and ore the games. they broke TTK often, they brokes gamemode often, when do they will output something that WORTH whats I thrown in this game. They add maps but maps are worsen than whats we already have available, I mean come on, could you please ATLEAST do something great to us

Message 1 of 2 (247 Views)

Re: Game always freeze after game is finished

Perhaps instead of ranting you could provide us with information to help us help you such as on which platform you are playing, if on PC your PC specs, OS, and version of Direct X that you are using as well as any error messages or error codes that you receive?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)