Re: Game Won't Launch

by lmay749

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Won't Launch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have installed Madden NFL22 on my computer (Windows 11). I use Steam and EA apps to launch the game. I click on the Play button, it starts to play, but, unfortunately the game won't launch no matter how many times I try. I would appreciate it any help you could provide.

Message 1 of 3 (3,390 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @albushaku When you get a moment can we try going through the following steps?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,358 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @albushaku When you get a moment can we try going through the following steps?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (3,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Hello 22. Madden 22. How long it's going to be around how long it going to last?
Message 3 of 3 (927 Views)