Game Update Stuck

by HKN_iKnight

Original Post

Re: Game Update Stuck

★ Guide

(Just in case it gets deleted)

I note people had similar issues in the past, but..

Got stuck on 2.64 GB EXACTLY a number of times trying to download the new update.

Now I'm on my THIRD attempt to 'repair' because it keeps getting stuck; and I STILL have to download the update after - IF it lets me!!!

After a long, * day in work, wanting to just sit down and game - I instead have spent the last TWO HOURS at this crap!!!

I'd love if EA could get their * together, and make the Origin client WORK.

Steam manage it, with hundreds of thousands of games - how many are on Origin????

Message 21 of 33 (1,235 Views)

Re: 32 gig update?

★ Guide

And add to that, the issue I'm having (copy/paste from the thread I added)

''I note people had similar issues in the past, but..

Got stuck on 2.64 GB EXACTLY a number of times trying to download the new update.

Now I'm on my THIRD attempt to 'repair' because it keeps getting stuck; and I STILL have to download the update after - IF it lets me!!!

After a long, * day in work, wanting to just sit down and game - I instead have spent the last TWO HOURS at this crap!!!

I'd love if EA could get their * together, and make the Origin client WORK.

Steam manage it, with hundreds of thousands of games - how many are on Origin????''

Message 22 of 33 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Let it run. From time to time it moves up a few GB . Its just a matter of displaying in real time the downloading progress i think .Leave it for 20 min , dont mess with it , u should notice it works . Hope it helps Standard smile

Message 23 of 33 (1,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just Wait it out.  Its actually downloading just not giving you the real time feedback.

Message 24 of 33 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too! what's happening?

Message 25 of 33 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HKN_iKnight me too bro it s been 2 hours and the updat is stuck in 2.64 gb
Message 26 of 33 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this solution does nt work also it made me update origin and get stucked in the same issues . so just dnt try this method it won't help it will just waste your time .

Message 27 of 33 (1,013 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Firstly, I respect the devs for constantly tweaking this game to optimize the experience. I just want to comment on how much I enjoy this game. However, this update definitely presents an issue I've never seen before. I don't know how it is on the consoles, but this is just slightly frustrating to update on the PC right now.

Message 28 of 33 (990 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Zeelmaekers So ujust need to wait ?
Message 29 of 33 (910 Views)

Re: 32 gig update?

★ Novice

i dont think so? only gun graphics. will be changing then not the whole engine.it could be but my assumption is that they addded future stuff that they will just tweak to enable in next update.

Message 30 of 33 (727 Views)