Re: Game Update Stuck

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Game Update Stuck

★★★ Newbie

Game update stuck at 2.64 gb, me and my friend have the same problem, any ideeas?

Message 1 of 33 (7,487 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same mate same. Stuck at exact 2.64 GB. Can't even play it now.

Message 2 of 33 (7,461 Views)

32 gig update?

[ Edited ]
Hero

This is a lot data for a update to the game. Like a lot. this is downloading a full game all over again. Has something major changed? Normal game updates even game modes are around 200 mb to 4g ish. This update is effin huge surely there is more to it then just the event. 

Then we get to fact that the downloader is stuck at 2.64g. Then we go to fact when you try restart it it's not remembering its last break point and started it all over. Meaning 2.64g of my internet has been taken and restarted quite few times not knowing it was a error on yalls end. While its stuck at this 2.64 moving along is it also taking my data? 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 33 (5,587 Views)

Re: 32 gig update?

★★ Guide

In this patch they addressed the muzzle flash issue and in order to fix it they needed to adjust the map and the game engine. I suppose that's the reason for the patch being so big.

Message 4 of 33 (5,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 5 of 33 (7,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same stuck at 2.64GB

Message 6 of 33 (7,394 Views)

★ Novice

yep stuck

Message 7 of 33 (7,385 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone.

If the download is stuck, I suggest waiting 5 more minutes and then repairing the update. If it's still stuck, try clearing your origin cache.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 8 of 33 (7,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue, left it running and after some time it jumped to 28GB, so it might be worth letting it run.

Message 9 of 33 (7,357 Views)

★ Novice

damn gonna take a long time to repair 

Message 10 of 33 (7,356 Views)