Game Time Purchase failed but took my money (twice)

by Aronco223

Original Post

Game Time Purchase failed but took my money (twice)

★★★ Novice

Hello, 

So recently I tried to buy 60 days game time, once with paid with my bank account (got an error message after payment) and then I waited a while and tried again, with PayPal this time, which failed too. Then I realized that both transactions were successful, but I got nothing for it. So now I'm over 50€ poorer without my Game Time. Now I've already tried to get Paypal to get my money back, but I can't do anything apart from that. I'd appreciate your help!

My SWTOR account is AroncoII, I haven't been able to log into this site with my SWTOR account, if I need to please let me know why I can't.

Thank you for your time,

Aron Jerz

Message 1 of 6 (490 Views)

Re: Game Time Purchase failed but took my money (twice)

★★★ Novice
@Aronco223 Oh and just to be clear, I'd like the Paypal Payment to be refunded if possible, and leave the other payment untouched, since I had already asked paypal to return the payment, just to avoid further confusion on any side. So the valid payment should be the online banking one if possible. Thanks again for your time! Standard smile
Message 2 of 6 (483 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Aronco223 

You need to login on the EA account that uses the same email as your swtor account , that EA account requires a password reset to restore purchasing on that swtor account

paypal is refunded advise when the EA account is sorted and can look at sub

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 6 (437 Views)

★★ Novice
@proxos666 Hi, thanks for the quick answer! I'm writing this from the account with my SWTOR's email-adress, which I've just now verified. Paypal already notified me that I would get back the money from the paypal purchase, so I'd be super happy if you could either refund or restore the other transaction which cost me 26,99€ but didn't give me the game time.

Thank you for your help and time Standard smile
Message 4 of 6 (424 Views)

@Aronco132 @Aronco223 

Your swtor account is good now so any purchase made now will work as intended 

now it seems you have 2 other transactions in the system that are still pending , support cannot action these until they close off in the system 

if you want they both can be scheduled for refunding as soon as they close , this will mean that if you repurchase now you will get your sub straight away , the refunds may take a while to process but i can confirm they will be refunded in that case, if your happy with this coa ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 5 of 6 (414 Views)

★★ Novice
@proxos666 Yes that sounds good to me, thank you. I'll try the purchase again later today. Thank you so much for your quick response!
Message 6 of 6 (409 Views)