Re: Game Stuck at Loading Screen. XBOX ONE

by REDNECKGAMER2025

Original Post

Game Stuck at Loading Screen. XBOX ONE

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered NFS: Heat and have yet to play it. When I launch the game and get to the home screen I can choose "play online" OR "Play solo". No matter which option I choose to play i get the same result. The game loads to the end of the loading bar and hangs up.

I have done the following to troubleshooting.

Let the game sit on the loading screen for more than an hour.

Closed the game and re-launched it.

Deleted the game and reinstalled.

Deleted the save data and relaunched.

Cycled the Console.

Sat with a tech though EA help and they even exhausted all troubleshooting.   *Chat Attached*

Message 1 of 8 (2,896 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Spent the last two hours looking for a solution on this one still nothing !

I am on PC yet am facing the same issue 

First it started with crashes while mid-game, then the endless black screen on launch and now the same thing as you ! 

I tried couple of the methods you pointed out such as living the game (not for an hour) on both modes and the none stop loading was still there 

To be honest I played the game for over 20h and the loading wasn't that long (at least 30s)

Plus I tried a couple of other things on PC ( I don't know if origin is the same on consoles)

1) Clear Origins Cache 

2) Use The CCleaner to clean unwanted files ( EA recommended that one)

3) Tried the "Repair" option on the "tool" icon under the games title in origin

4) Currently Re-installing the game 

Now Many people reached the 4th option and the results where the same

So we are at the point where it feels more like a Devs fault and not a community fault !

Message 2 of 8 (2,869 Views)

★★ Novice
@amkingchar Try reinstalling the game.
Message 3 of 8 (2,825 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I spoke with a support team yesterday and they sent me a sheet that had 40 possible fixes including re-install which i did that 3 times on PC ! 

When I told them that I tried everything they sent me on that sheet they didn't knew how to fix that ! So the best solution they had was to avoid the chat ! 

Plus I told them that this problem with loading screens crashing and black screens is happening on all Consoles including the PC. 

They didn't had any answer to that I really don't know what is going on with EA these days clearly they are not giving much information of what is happening !

Message 4 of 8 (2,820 Views)

Community Manager

@NOSTAB32 If you try swapping to a different account, can that one enter the game? You may want to try another console restart before taking that step. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 8 (2,796 Views)

★★ Novice

For me, switching accounts works but that’s not a fix to me playing the game. 

I grinded to get over 20m in my account and built my cars. Now I can’t even play. 

chat is useless 

Message 6 of 8 (2,737 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Try jumping in a friends lobby. Or a recent player lobby. It’s no guarantee but it’s worked for me a few times.  I don’t understand how this happened 

Message 7 of 8 (2,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a way around it on my xbox one not sure if itll work for others but feel free to try but go offline in your xbox settings then load the game itll load all the way through then you can go back online while the game is up and itll will still play as normal and from there itll run fine hope this helps

Message 8 of 8 (769 Views)